Rylee's cute smile

Just too cute...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pitter Patter of Little Feet......

Yes, it is true, Larry and I have finally heard the pitter patter of little feet. Rylee took her first steps (that we've seen) on March 27th. We were relaxing, watching a movie and watching Rylee play, then all of a sudden she just took 4 steps. It was so cute! It was slow steps at first, then she sped up a little, almost like a baby run. We were so glad that we actually got to see those steps and we were clapping and saying "good girl baby". Anyway, it was exciting and she has been practicing ever since. In fact, the following Monday my mom said she seen her take about 6 steps. Just one thing after another with this girl! Next thing I know she'll be driving, not walking.... so sad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. That's precious. She's going to be into all kinds of things, even more than she already is. :)

Post some more pics of that squishy-cheeked baby!

Christi said...

Uh huh..tell me about. I've been warned by everyone! It's going to be awesome :)

twingrlsplus1 said...

It is so cool when these BIG milestones happen. Im so glad you and Larry got to see it:) So proud of that little cutie pie!! She's a doll.

sandybiggs said...

I didn't know you had a blog! YAY!
Now I can see pics of your precious girl!